Course PADI Tec Rec Trimix Diver 90m
For the extreme diver ready to further explore the world of technical deep diving, the gas of choice is trimix a blend of oxygen, helium and nitrogen. The PADI Tec Trimix Diver course takes you to the outer edges of technical deep diving, opening the door to pristine dive sites few divers – if any – ever see. Diving with trimix is the outer edge of tec diving – the maximum depth for using this technology has yet to be defined.
This is the full Trimix course and is undertaken after successful completion of Trimix 65, On this course you will further improve your skills and learn more about planning and executing stage decompression Trimix dives, using gases with less than 18% Oxygen, making this the full Hypoxic Trimix course.
What do I need to start this course?
▪ All of the prerequisites as mentioned in the Tec 65 Course.
▪ Be qualified as a Tec Trimix 65 diver
▪ Course materials (same as with TMX 65)
▪ Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organisation and having proof of CPR and first aid training with the previous two years).
▪ Be certified as a Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organisation).
▪ Be at least 18 years old.Have logged at least 150 dives.
▪ Have a medical form signed by your physician
Will I need any more equipment?
No, you will already have all the required equipment after completing your Trimix 65 course. (although stages may need to be bigger)
What is involved in this course?
You will undertake some more academic sessions plus a further 3 open water dives to a maximum depth of 90 meters. You will:
▪ Plan and execute between three to eight dives (depending upon whether you enter the course as a Tec 50 diver or Tec Trimix 65 diver) using EANX and trimix blends
▪ Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
▪ Make training dives as deep as 90 metres/300feet
What can I do after successful completion of this course?
After successful completion of this course you will be able to plan and execute, accelerated stage decompression dives to an initial depth of 90mtrs. Although there is no max depth to this qualification we advise you to broaden your depth and skills slowly.