PADI Tec Rec Trimix 65 Course (Normoxic)
This is the first Trimix course which further enhances your Technical diving skills, and opens up the advantages of trimix to the diver, you will learn about planning and executing stage decompression Trimix dives, Using mixes with a minimum Oxygen content of 18%. Up to a maximum depth of 65mtrs.
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 course is intended to extend the depth range of technical divers already trained and qualified to use air, enriched air and oxygen for technical decompression dives beyond 50 metres /165 feet.
What do I need to start this course?
▪ The Tec Trimix Manual Crew-pack
▪ Be a minimum of 18yrs old
▪ Be a PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent.
▪ Be a DSAT Tec-50 or Tec deep Diver or equivalent.
▪ Have a minimum of 150 logged dives, with prerequisites, contact us for details.
▪ Medical signed by your Doctor
What does it involve?
It involves various academic sessions and exams and 5 open water training dives, where you will learn all the skills needed for safe Trimix diving. You will:
▪ Plan and execute at least five dives using EANx and trimix blends
▪ Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
▪ Make training dives as deep as 65 metres
Will I need any more equipment?
▪ Apart from your equipment you use in the Tec-50 course you may use a Argon suit inflation cylinder or use a stage, (students are not permitted to use trimix for suit inflation),
▪ Primary Bottom timer and multi-gas trimix computer as back up or use 2x bottom timers (computer in gauge mode).
▪ Trimix decompression planning software.
What can I do after successful completion of this course?
After successful completion of this course you will be qualified to make accelerated stage decompression dives using Trimix with a Oxygen content of a minimum of 18% to a max depth of 65mtrs.